Trinity arrived Monday from the North Pole. She also brought a small Christmas Tree. She was hiding in it when I unlocked the door to the classroom this morning. We read a book The Elf on The Shelf and learned that we cannot touch her! We loved looking for her.
On Tuesday morning I came into the classroom and found her in our classroom library hanging out and reading a book! I didn't know that Elves liked to read so much. She will fit right in with our great readers! I cannot wait to see all of the fun places she will hid. I am so glad Santa sent us our very own elf!
On Tuesday morning I came into the classroom and found her in our classroom library hanging out and reading a book! I didn't know that Elves liked to read so much. She will fit right in with our great readers! I cannot wait to see all of the fun places she will hid. I am so glad Santa sent us our very own elf!

